The 2018 Midterm election in the US brought sweeping changes to cannabis laws in several states – and the momentum certainly hasn’t slowed down since. Here’s a look at just some of the progress that’s been made toward cannabis legalization and access since the start of 2019:
- Social Use Space legislation for public cannabis consumption has been approved in Alaska and Denver, CO, with legislation moving forward in Massachusetts
- Adult Use has been legalized in Guam
- Medical Sales have begun in Arkansas
- Colorado cannabis reform has been approved
- Medical cannabis expansion was approved in North Dakota, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Virginia, with legislation advancing in Texas
- Washington allows medical cannabis consumption in schools
- Penalties for cannabis possession have been reduced or decriminalized in Hawaii, North Dakota, New Mexico
- A Cannabis Banking bill passed in West Virginia
- The Medical Cannabis Smoking Ban has been repealed in Florida, Flowers sales have started, and a bill for regulated recreational use was introduced.
- A legal Medical Cannabis market has been officially established in the US Virgin Islands
International Changes Since January 2019
- Israel has decriminalized private adult use of cannabis
- New Zealand will add a general vote on cannabis legalization to the 2020 ballot
- South Africa legalized the sale and production of CBD from approved producers for individuals with prescriptions
- Bulgaria authorized the sale of CBD
This is the fastest growing industry in the country and there is a shortage of properly trained cannabis coaches, medical providers, and botanists. Training is affordable and easy with these providers:
Based in Denver, Colorado, we were founded in 2012 ‘at the heart’ of the cannabis industry and we are a training provider for ‘all things’ in the cannabis industry. It’s a place where you can learn how to train like a pro, connect with industry experts, and get the strategies and tools you need to grow your business to new heights.
We’ve become one of the cannabis industry’s most TRUSTED voices by sharing the best of what works in training. Every organization has unique business objectives, so a one-size-fits-all training solution just won’t cut it for your needs.
Our ‘product’ is a plug-and-play total eLearning solution that is unlike any other options in the cannabis industry. We manage all the ‘moving parts’ and removed the guesswork from creating a training solution to help make rapid business growth available to EVERYONE in your organization.
If you’re operating in the cannabis industry or are a government entity, we can help you to create an effective training solution that improves learner performance, reduces risk, and increases the bottom-line of your operations. Best of all, we know our advice works because we actually DO this stuff every day.
The cannabis industry changes constantly. That’s why we’re here. We established Green CulturED as the ‘answer’ for business owners who are DISSATISFIED with the training options available in the cannabis industry.
As a total eLearning solution provider, we’re a smart, innovative company helping others in the cannabis industry SOLVE their training needs. Leave the heavy lifting to us! Bottom-line, we can handle all-things cannabis that you need, now and tomorrow.